Marble is one of the oldest and precious material for interior finishing. This rock formation has a wide range of decorative features, that won one of the leading positions in this field a long time ago. The marble can be completely of different colours, textures, have strings or strips with splotches.
Direct advantages of this material may include:
- The greatest advantage is naturalness and environmental compatibility. It passes air perfectly, being a porous material, that makes a comfortable microclimate in the room.
- High decorative features. Natural beauty is characterized by special magic and luxury, and nature generously decorated the marble with a wealth of colours and quirky patterns.
- Convenience of processing. This material is easily polished and abraded, and high density of the rock allows to form different shapes.
- Excellent water resistance. In consequence of this property, by means of marble it is possible to decorate bathrooms, fountains or pools.
- Quite high resistance to different temperatures allows it to be used in facing the facades of buildings.
- High wear resistance. On average, the first signs of the stone lay out changing appears in 100 years, but it can serve for centuries with proper care.