Granite is igneous rock containing 60-65% of feldspar, 20-30% of quartz and 5-10% biotite, mirror stone, sometimes of protobase. The most common structure of granite is equigranural texture.
Advantages of this material:
- Large palette of colours due to the prevailing feldspar – pink, yellow, red, green, gray, etc.
- High decorative and strength qualities and the wide application in various types of construction, in monumental architecture.
- Long service life. Granite products: granite table tops of stone, granite window sills will serve you well for dozens of years, the granite faced buildings do not change their appearance for centuries.
- Granite can be used both for exterior buildings cladding and for internal works.
- Natural granite has a very low water absorption, and therefore perfectly serves as a kitchen table top.
- Granite as a building material, emphasizes the individual style of the owners